- guide, translator
- full board (except the first day)
- meals from airport to start route point
- recreation tax
- russian bath
- local activities
Accommodation is organized on the territory of camping bases to settle in for Extra charge.
What to take
- trekking shoes, must be fit and worn to shape
- comfortable everyday shoes
- light trousers made of thick fabric, long sleeve shirt for sun protection
- head dress for sun protection
- storm clothes (moisture-proof wind-proof jacket and trousers)
- jumpsuit for camping overnight stop
- warm sweater (wool, fleece)
- reserve linen, 2-3 t-shirts, 2 pairs socks (wool) 3 pairs fabric socks, bathing suit
- head torch (duplicate batteries), sunglasses, sunblock, medicine chest (headache agent, stomach upset agent, bactericidal adhesive plaster)
- bottle for water
- foldable knife
- off-the-road minibus
- tents (2-3 seats) sleeping bag
- foldable table
- plates and dishes
- Age + 14
- weather condition can be a cause of changing the active part of a route, which is determined by a guide of tour;
- tour requires absence of contraindications of strength activities;
- prevention the bite of a tick is recommended;
Welcome to Siberia. We can meet you at Novosibirsk airport (450 km), Barnaul airport (250 km) or Gorno-Altaisk airport (10km). Day of meeting Travel-Altai team, signing tourist contract. Upon arrive manager of tour gives briefing noting the most important for safety journey.
Auto journey to Teletskoe Lake, a pearl of Altai. Upon arrive, you travel ship voyage (78 km) along Teletskoe and visit Korbu waterfall located in Altai sanctuary territory. Walking to Kursay Cape (3km) thrown in incredible beauty of Altai nature.
|390 km auto, 78 km ship, 3 km trekking||Cafe+outdoor+cafe||Accommodations|
Moving to camp at confluence of the Chulyshman and the Chulcha River. Country road lies along left side of the Chulyshman, where you visit archaeological artifacts – Stella and barrows. Trekking to “Stone Mushrooms”.
|30km , 7 km trekking||cafe||accommodations|
Hiking to Uchar waterfall, the biggest in Altai. Path lies on the right side of the Chulyshman River near Chulcha creek and then along canyon. Uchar trip takes a whole day to get there and back.
|16 km trekking||Café + outdoor meals + Café||tent|
Chulyshman River – Katu-Yaryk Pass
Moving to Katu-Yaryk Camp. Walking to Kurkure waterfall. Ascent canyon opening fascinating view of Kurkure Waterfall and Chulyshman valley.
|30km, 6 km trekking||Café + outdoor + café||accommodations|
Katu- Yaryk Pass – Aktru River
Moving to Aktru Valley passing Katu-Yaryk, through Ulagan village past “Dead Lake” Cheibekkel and “Red Gate”. Visiting natural boundary “Pazyryk” which is famous for more than 40 ancient mounds preserved from Scythian. Then along Chuya highway passing by Kurai village to Kurai steppe.
|220 km, 7 km trekking||Café+ café + outdoor||tent|
Trekking to Aktru glacier, mountainous Aktru blue Lake or Small Aktru glacier depends on weather conditions and physical level. This travel day will be unforgettable, you will admire charming landscapes of snow peaks and glaciers.
|26 km trekking||Outdoor + outdoor + outdoor||tent|
Aktry River - Chibit
Moving to Chibit village. Relax day.
|80 km||outdoor meals + café + café+ bath||accommodations|
Day of Leaving tourist camp. Departure. We can assist you in getting the airport or any place you want. Barnaul airport (320km), Novosibirsk airport (450km) or Gorno-Altaysk airport (10km). Transfer to airport is not included into price.