- guide, translator services;
- full board (except first day).
- meals from airport to start route point;
- recreation tax;
- russian bath;
- local activities.
- raft trainer
What to take
- hiking shoes, must be fit and worn to shape;
- comfortable everyday shoes.
- light trousers made of thick fabric, long sleeve shirt for sun protection;
- head dress for sun protection;
- storm clothes (moisture-proof wind-proof jacket and trousers);
- jumpsuit for camping overnight stop;
- warm sweater (wool, fleece);
- reserve linen, 2-3 t-shirts, 2 pairs socks (wool), 3 pairs fabric socks, bathing suit.
- head torch (duplicate batteries), sunglasses, sunblock, medicine chest (headache agent, stomach upset agent, bactericidal adhesive plaster);
- bottle for water;
- foldable knife.
- off-the-road minibus;
- tents (2-3 seats);
- sleeping bag;
- foldable table;
- plates and dishes.
Accommodation is organized on the territory of camping bases to settle in for Extra charge.
- Age + 14
- weather condition can be a cause of changing the active part of a route, which is determined by a guide of tour;
- route has not sport category of difficulty and accessible for people with good physical conditions;
- prevention the bite of a tick is recommended;
Welcome to Siberia. We can meet you at Novosibirsk airport (450 km), Barnaul airport (320 km) or Gorno-Altaysk airport (10km) . This day of meeting with Travel-Altai team, signing tourist contract. Upon arrive manager of tour gives briefing noting the most important for safety journey.
Maima-Top Uimon Village
Moving to legendary Belovodie along Uimonskaya valley. Getting the pass to border zone in Ust-Koksa Village. Visiting the State Museum-Reserve of Roerich in Top Uimon Village. Trans-expedition of N.K. Roerich took place there in 1926. Camping on the territory of tourist base "Cedar edge."
Moving to Ulagan district. Visiting archaeological and historical monuments, ancient cave paintings, petroglyphs in Kalbak-Tash sanctuary on the way. Final point of a day is camping “Kochevnik” in Chibit village.
|400km||Café +café + café bath||accommodations|
Trekking to Multinskie Lakes located in Katunskiy natural reserve. Trekking to Top Multinskoe Lake, picturesque place named “Noise”, where the Multa River flows out between huge cobbles making noise. Back to “Cedar edge”
|30km, 6 km trekking||cafe+outdoor+cafe||accommodations|
Trekking to Kara-suu waterfall. Moving to Aktru gorge. Settle a base camp. Relaxing day before hiking to Aktru glacier.
|80km, trekking 6 km||Café + café+ Outdoor||tent|
Aktru Gorge - Aktru Glacier
Trekking to Small Aktru glacier or to Alpine glacier, depends of weather condition and physical level of tourists. Keep your camera charged to impress unique beauty of highlands. Overnight in a base camp “Kochevnic”.
|26 km trekking||outdoor+outdoor+cafe||accommodation|
Aktru – Chulyshman Valley
Route lies through Aktash Village, passing Dead Lake, Red Gates, Pazyryk mounds to Katu-Yaryk Pass. Steep road goes down opening amazing Chulyshman Valley, a waypoint of a day. Walk down the descent to the Valley takes 2 hours (3.5 km).
|220km||Outdoor+Café +café + bath||accommodations|
Chulyshman Valley – Chulcha River
Moving to the Chulcha River. Trekking to the Kurkure waterfall (6 km) at the first half of a day. You need to lift on the canyon opening fascinating view of Chulyshman valley. Trekking to "Stone mushrooms".
|30km, 10 km trekking||Café + outdoor+outdoor||tent|
Trekking to Uchar waterfall located on the territory of Altai national reserve.
|trekking 16 km||outdoor+ outdoor +outdoor||tent|
Chulcha River – Teletskoe Lake
Moving to tourist camp near Teletskoe Lake, walking to the Kyrsay cape. Artybash Village. Ship journey on Teletskoe Lake
|60 km, 78 km ship||Outdoor+outdoor+ cafe||accommodation|
Teletskoe - Maima
Day of Leaving tourist camp. Departure. We can assist you in getting the airport or any place you want. Barnaul airport (320km), Novosibirsk airport (450km) or Gorno-Altaysk airport (10km). Transfer to airport is not included into price.