- guide, translator, groom, cook;
- burden horses;
- full board (except first day and last day);
- Russian Bath (one day)
- meals from airport to start route point;
- recreation tax;
- local activities.
What to take
- hiking shoes, must be fit and worn to shape;
- comfortable everyday shoes.
- light trousers made of thick fabric, long sleeve shirt for sun protection;
- head dress for sun protection;
- storm clothes (moisture-proof wind-proof jacket and trousers);
- jumpsuit for camping overnight stop;
- warm sweater (wool, fleece);
- reserve linen, 2-3 t-shirts, 2 pairs socks (wool), 3 pairs fabric socks, bathing suit.
- head torch (duplicate batteries), sunglasses, sunblock, medicine chest (headache agent, stomach upset agent, bactericidal adhesive plaster);
- bottle for water;
- foldable knife.
- off-the-road minibus;
- Robinson R-66 Helicopter;
- tents (2-3 seats);
- sleeping bag;
- foldable table;
- plates and dishes.
Accommodation is organized on the territory of camping bases.
- weather condition can be a cause of changing the active part of a route, which is determined by a guide of tour;
- route has not sport category, it's accessible for people with good physical conditions;
- horse-riding skill is recommended;
- prevention the bite of a tick is recommended;
Airport — Maima
Welcome to Siberia. We can meet you at Novosibirsk airport (450 km), Barnaul airport (320 km) or Gorno-Altaysk airport (10km). This day of meeting with Travel-Altai team, signing tourist contract. Upon arrive manager of tour gives briefing noting the most important for safety journey.
Maima — Tungur
Moving along Chuya highway to Tungur Village across Seminskyi Pass, Yaboganskyi Pass to accommodation in Tungur, camp base at the shores of the Katun River.
Tungur — Akkem Lake
Flight around mouth of Mt. Belukha picking up to Ak-Kem Lake (1990 meters height). Settling a base camp, acclimatization.
Akkem Lake — Akkem glacier
Trekking to Ak-Kem glacier (2200 meters height).
Akkem Lake — Ak-ouk valley
Trekking to Ak-Ouk valley, 7 Lakes valley has different water hues of Lakes. Picnic on the valley, back to base camp.
Ak-ouk valley — Green field
Horse riding to Kara-Turek Pass (3060 km height). Steppe descent to «Green field» parking.
Green field — Tungur
Descent to the Kucherla River, to Izekeru field passing by petroglyphs rocks, berry bushes of Elan, back to Tungur.
|38 km||outdoor + café + bath||accommodations|
Tungur — Maima
Way back to civilization along picturesque Chuya highway to base in Maima.
Maima - AIrport
Departure. We can assist you in getting the airport or any place you want. Barnaul airport (320km), Novosibirsk airport (450km) or Gorno-Altaysk airport (10km). Transfer to airport is not included into price