- guide, translator, groom, cook;
- burden horses;
- full board (except first day and last day);
- Russian Bath (one day)
- meals from airport to start route point;
- recreation tax;
- local activities.
What to take
- hiking shoes, must be fit and worn to shape;
- comfortable everyday shoes.
- light trousers made of thick fabric, long sleeve shirt for sun protection;
- head dress for sun protection;
- storm clothes (moisture-proof wind-proof jacket and trousers);
- jumpsuit for camping overnight stop;
- warm sweater (wool, fleece);
- reserve linen, 2-3 t-shirts, 2 pairs socks (wool), 3 pairs fabric socks, bathing suit.
- head torch (duplicate batteries), sunglasses, sunblock, medicine chest (headache agent, stomach upset agent, bactericidal adhesive plaster);
- bottle for water;
- foldable knife.
- off-the-road minibus;
- Robinson R-66 Helicopter;
- tents (2-3 seats);
- sleeping bag;
- foldable table;
- plates and dishes.
Accommodation is organized on the territory of camping bases.
- weather condition can be a cause of changing the active part of a route, which is determined by a guide of tour;
- route has not sport category, it's accessible for people with good physical conditions;
- horse-riding skill is recommended;
- prevention the bite of a tick is recommended;