- guide, translator services;
- full board (except first day).
- meals from airport to start route point;
- recreation tax;
- russian bath;
- local activities.
What to take
- hiking shoes, must be fit and worn to shape;
- comfortable everyday shoes.
- light trousers made of thick fabric, long sleeve shirt for sun protection;
- headwear for sun protection;
- storm clothes (moisture-proof wind-proof jacket and trousers);
- jumpsuit for camping overnight stop;
- warm sweater (wool, fleece);
- reserve linen, 2-3 t-shirts, 2 pairs socks (wool), 3 pairs fabric socks;
- bathing suit.
- head torch (duplicate batteries), sunglasses, sunblock, medicine chest (headache agent, stomach upset agent, bactericidal adhesive plaster);
- bottle for water;
- foldable knife.
- off-the-road minibus;
- tents (2-3 seats);
- sleeping bag;
- foldable table;
- plates and dishes.
Accommodation is organized on the territory of camping bases to settle in for Extra charge.
- weather condition can be a cause of changing the active part of a route, which is determined by a guide of a tour;
- horse riding skill is recommended
- Age 14+
Airport - Maima
Welcome to Siberia. We can meet you at Novosibirsk airport (450 km), Barnaul airport (250 km) or Gorno-Altaysk airport (10km). This day of meeting with Travel-Altai team, signing tourist contract. Upon arrive manager of tour gives briefing noting the most important for safety journey.
Maima - Tungur
Path goes along picturesque Chuya highway which is included into the list of the most beautiful roads of the world.
|340 km||cafe + outdoor+outdoor||tent|
Tungur - Oroktoi
Starting from camp base (850m height) to Kuzuyak Pass at 1530 meters height then to the Akkem River and to Oroktoi Stream (1100 meter). The path lies near Kucherla Village to Kuzuyak Pass opening amazing view of the Akkem River. The Kuzuyak can be passed along the Katun by rafts.
|Horse 19 km||outdoor + outdoor +outdoor||tent|
Oroktoi - Tuhman
The path lies through deep taiga, changing to Alpine meadows with beautiful view of snow-capped peaks. Overnight in tents near mouth of the Tuhman River
|Horse 14 km||outdoor + outdoor +outdoor||tent|
Tuhman River – Tekelu River
Walking on the Alpine meadow to Touman pass, then to Kulduairy Lake. Ascent to plateau and to Tekelu River passing Skynchak precipice. Trekking to Tekelu waterfall.
|Horse 30 km||outdoor + outdoor +outdoor||tent|
Tekelu - Akkem
Acsent to Sarybel pass, and then to swampy plateau Sarybel. Crossing Akkem river.
|Horse 15 km||outdoor + outdoor +outdoor||tent|
Relax day. Trekking to Akkem glacier or to Akkem Lake
|outdoor + outdoor +outdoor + bath||tent|
Akkem – Karaturek Pass (2200 meters) – Kucherlinskoe canyon
Back to Valley. Lifting to the snowy the Karaturek Pass. Descent to warm parallel canyon Kucherlinskoe. Overnight in tents on cedar field.
|Horse 18 km||outdoor + outdoor +outdoor||tent|
Kucherla Canyon – Izekeru
Descent along Kucherlinskoe canyon, visiting the site with petroglyphs.
|Horse 38 km||outdoor + outdoor +café +bath||accommodation|
Izekeru – Maima
Check out. We can assist you in getting the airport or any place you want. Barnaul airport (320km), Novosibirsk airport (450km) or Gorno-Altaysk airport (10km). Transfer to airport is not included into price.