- guide, translator services;
- accommodation in «Altai odyssey» base;
- rafting trainer;
- full board (except the first day);
- recreational taxes.
- meals from airport to start route point;
- russian bath;
- local activities.
- rafting trainer;
- climbing trainer.
What to take
- hiking shoes, must be fit and worn to shape;
- comfortable everyday shoes.
- light trousers made of thick fabric, long sleeve shirt for sun protection;
- headwear for sun protection;
- storm clothes (moisture-proof wind-proof jacket and trousers);
- jumpsuit for camping overnight stop;
- warm sweater (wool, fleece);
- reserve linen, 2-3 t-shirts, 2 pairs socks (wool), 3 pairs fabric socks;
- bathing suit.
- head torch (duplicate batteries), sunglasses, sunblock, medicine chest (headache agent, stomach upset agent, bactericidal adhesive plaster);
- bottle for water;
- foldable knife.
- off-the-road minibus;
- rafting boats;
- rappelling gear;
- tents (2-3 seats);
- sleeping bag;
- foldable table;
- plates and dishes.
Accommodation is organized on the territory of camping bases to settle in for Extra charge, except «Altai Odyssey».
- weather condition can be a cause of changing the active part of a route, which is determined by a guide of tour;
- the route has a rafting part of beginner level of complexity;
- prevention the bite of a tick is recommended;
- tour requires absence of contraindications of strength activities;
- Age 18 +
Airport - Maima
Welcome to Siberia. We can meet you at Novosibirsk airport (450 km), Barnaul airport (250 km) or Gorno-Altaisk airport (10km). This day of meeting with Travel-Altai team, signing tourist contract.
Maima - Kurai Village
Moving to Kurai village along Chuya highway passing confluence of the Chuya River and Katun River, Chike-Taman Pass, Seminskyi Pass. Visiting National museum in Chui-oozy.
|390 km||café + café + outdoor||tent|
Kurai Village - Aktru camp
Enjoy impressive views of spacious Kuray steppe. Final destination of a day is Aktru camp where many tourist routes have a start point.
|33 km||outdoor + outdoor + outdoor||tent|
Trekking over the “Uchitel Pass” at 2753 meters height along steep trail. The pass opens picturesque view of Kurai steppe and adjoining ridges. Back to camp.
|trekking 8 km||outdoor + outdoor + outdoor||tent|
Trekking to Aktru Glacier, training course of ice climbing, using rappelling gear. Dinner on the glacier. Back to the base camp.
|trekking 8 km||outdoor + outdoor + outdoor + bath||tent|
Aktru – The Kurai village
Back to Kurai village, meeting with raft trainers, boat and technique. Overnight in tents.
|55 km||outdoor + outdoor + outdoor||tent|
Passing “Burevestnik” Rapid and “Behemot rapid”. Each of them requires prior exploring to rate the skills and high concentration to pass.
|rafting 12 km||outdoor + outdoor + outdoor||tent|
Passing “Slalomnyi” rapid, “Classic” Rapid and “Candidate” rapids are not complicated but also require mastership and high concentration of team.
|rafting 18 km||outdoor + outdoor + outdoor||tent|
Chuya River - Maima
Passing “Turbine” rapid and “Horizon” rapid at the beginning of the day then excursion to Kalbak-Tash. Moving to confluence of the Chuya River and the Katun River and to Maima
|250km, rafting 15 km||outdoor+ outdoor +café +bath||accommodation|
Maima - airport
Departure. We can assist you in getting the airport or any place you want. Barnaul airport (320km), Novosibirsk airport (450km) or Gorno-Altaysk airport (10km). Transfer to airport is not included into price.